MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research
At MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, we are dedicated to fostering innovation and excellence in the field of bioengineering. With state-of-the-art facilities and a talented team of scientists and researchers, we aim to explore new frontiers in biotechnology and contribute to significant advancements in various domains. We believe in the power of collaboration and providing a conducive environment for our staff and students to thrive. Join us and breathe life into your engineering career!
Job Posting: Lab Assistant – Nanobiotechnology Lab
- Graduate (UG/PG in Life Sciences or related discipline)
- 1-3 Years of Experience Preferred
- Hands-on experience in Cell culture techniques.
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the laboratory, timely maintenance of instruments.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new lab techniques and procedures
- Familiarity with laboratory documentation and record keeping, Stock verification.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Lab material and instruments procurement and purchase.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience can submit their resume to [email protected]. Please mention “Lab Assistant Application” in the subject line of the email. For any queries, contact 9833 691660 / 91460 51842. Visit our official website at www.mitbio.edu.in for more information about our institution and programs.