Elucidata Immunology CDM Job – Biotech Apply Online
Elucidata is a Series A funded SAAS company, simplifying biomedical data through its AI-enabled platform – Polly. Polly curates both public and proprietary biomedical data into a F.A.I.R (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) resource, leveraging Bio-NLP technology that cleans and links data with unprecedented speed and accuracy. Polly offers access to ~50k curated Transcriptomics studies from 8 public sources, helping R&D teams drive faster identification of therapeutic targets. Today, Polly is trusted by 4 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies to expedite their R&D initiatives.
As a Technical Consultant (Clinical Data Management) you will be involved in understanding and managing clinical trial data. Collaborating closely with the pre-sales and solutions team, you will actively engage in gathering customer requirements, formulating comprehensive solution proposals, and liaising with both domain and technical experts to ensure successful solution delivery. These solutions are focused on clinical data curation available in the public domain or client provided data and generate meaningful insights. Your role will involve providing technical leadership and coaching to your team, fostering their professional growth. You will play a pivotal role in driving customer engagement
and retention, ensuring their continued satisfaction and loyalty.
- Lead account teams to effectively deliver solutions to our customers
- Utilize your knowledge of biological problem statements and expertise in clinical trial data to foster peer-to-peer relationships with customers
- Translate customer requirements into scientific and technical plans that effectively support their business objectives
- Collaborate internally to understand customer specific requirements and identify areas of improvement in clinical trial data management, curation, and meta analysis
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team to nurture and grow customer accounts, leveraging a comprehensive understanding of the scientific and business context
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years with PhD or 4-5 years with masters (or equivalent experience) in biomedical sciences, clinical research, immunology, biotech, and/or other related technical disciplines
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or Contract Research Organization (CRO) with hands-on experience in Clinical Data Management (CDM) is preferred with understanding of GCP/SOPs for handling clinical data
- Experience in managing clinical trial data, Model-based meta-analysis (MBMA) for model informed drug discovery framework, and/or familiarity with extracting relevant information from public sources and research/regulatory documents is a must
- Working knowledge of clinical data life cycle, meta analysis, EDC studies, ELNs and EHR Integration. Familiarity with structured clinical data models such as OMOP, SNOMED and storage formats as SDTM, ADaM is preferred with a solution derived mindset for automating workflows for data management
- Collaborate with customers to understand their specific requirements and identify areas of improvement in their clinical trial data curation process
Keywords: Elucidata, Immunology, Clinical Data Management, Technical Consultant, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organization, CRO, GCP/SOPs, Clinical Trial Data, Model-based Meta-analysis, AI-enabled platform, Polly, Transcriptomics, R&D initiatives. Elucidata Immunology CDM Job – Biotech Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook