IISER Pune PhD Life Sciences Research Recruitment – Apply Now!
Walk-in interviews on 19.10.2023
Purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis
Name of the Post: Research Associate-I
No. of posts: 01 (One)
Title of the Project: “Synaptic and molecular mechanisms of ‘multimodal’ olfactory perception”
Project Code: 30723654
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology / Wellcome Trust India Alliance
Minimum educational Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- The candidate should have done experiments using Molecular / Cellular / Molecular Genetics tools during Ph.D.
Candidates having experience in handling the following techniques will be preferred:
- Primary neuronal culture
- Molecular genetics including whole exome sequencing, whole RNA sequencing, and analysis
- Cell culture Techniques
Tenure of the Appointment: Initially for a period of one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of
Age: Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification/s and / or experience/s of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- Date of the walk-in interview: 19.10.2023
- Reporting Time: Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM will not be considered for the selection process
- Venue: Seminar Room No.24, First Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Pin – 411008
How to Apply:
For any queries please write to the following email address: [email protected]. Call on (020) 2590 8011
At the time of Walk-in-interview, applicants need to bring:
- Duly filled prescribed application form (Link to download the same is available below advertisement link)
- All the originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of:
- Certificate regarding date of birth
- Mark sheets and certificates (starting from 10th onward) regarding educational qualification
- All Certificate/s regarding experience/s as mentioned in the application form
- One Photo Identity proof (Government issued)
- One recent passport-size color photograph.