Danaher Biotech Biochem Life Sciences Technician Job Opening, Apply Online
Job title: Technician II
Job ID: R1246931
Technical operations Technician II support the technical operations reagent team in product transfer from different parts of the globe and setting up the new process or validating the processes.
Summary of responsibilities:
Contributes to the support of development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, and product. Interfacing as appropriate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing and suppliers. The incumbent assists with coordinating the release of new and enhancements to existing products; participates in design reviews, inspections, and product quality processes; aids the development product structures and ensures manufacturing documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives instruction on routine work, instructions on new assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ensures strict adherence to good laboratory and good documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle.
- Involve in study planning to align with requirements standards and regulatory requirements and ensures the studies are conducted in agreement with approved plans.
- Flexible to take up new challenges & performs other related duties as required.
Should perform experiments to control or to manufacture reagents according to procedures, technical protocols in respect of QA and RA regulation and GMP rules.
- Analyze results, solve simple technical issue/problem, and inform in an appropriate ways issues identified.
- Organize tasks by taking into an account priority defined by Team Leader.
- Responsible to follow all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Education and/or Experience:
- Hands on Experience with various modes of Preparative or Analytical chromatography (Affinity, IEC, MMC, SEC) and advanced laboratory measurement systems are desired (AKTA, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, Protein estimation techniques, FRET analysis).
- Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Life sciences or related discipline, for example bachelor’s or master’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience in field.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.