Research Associate-I (Project) Position at CSIR-IICB
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) is conducting a walk-in interview for the position of Research Associate-I (Project). The selected candidate will be involved in the project titled ‘Single Molecule studies of transcription-translation coupling in bacteria’ sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
Advertisement No.: R&C/568/2023
Date of Advertisement: 14/07/2023
Vacancy Code: 5682309
Position: Research Associate-I (Project)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Walk-in Interview on: 04/08/2023
Reporting Time: 09.30 – 10.00 a.m.
The project tenure is up to 31.07.2025.
Candidates applying for the Research Associate-I position should possess a Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or Biophysics.
Candidates with wet lab experience and/or proficiency in programming languages will be preferred.
The upper age limit for candidates is 35 years.
Stipend and Benefits
The selected Research Associate-I will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 47,000/- along with House Rent Allowance (HRA).
Terms & Conditions
- The engagement is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which means it does not guarantee regularization or absorption against any IICB/CSIR post.
- Age and qualifications will be considered as per the date of the interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women categories as per rules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill all the above conditions are requested to appear for the walk-in-interview on 04.08.2023 at 10.30 a.m. The interview will be held at the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus. Candidates should bring the duly filled Application Form in the prescribed format (available on the provided download link) and the following documents (original and self-attested copies):
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All mark sheets and certificates regarding educational qualification (since Matriculation).
- No Objection Certificate from the employer if currently employed.
- Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm Examination/Ph.D. Certificate.
- Documentary proof of NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent (if applicable).
- One passport-size photograph.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
The Institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidature, including the cancellation of the advertisement, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
In light of the existing Covid-19 induced scenario, all applicants are required to scrupulously follow Covid-19 appropriate behavior and guidelines during the interview process.
For more details and to download the Application Form, please visit the provided download link.
Join CSIR-IICB on this exciting research journey and contribute to cutting-edge scientific advancements in the field of biotechnology and microbiology!
(Note: The information provided here is based on the provided advertisement and may be subject to change. For the latest updates and specific details, please refer to the official CSIR-IICB website.)