Project Associate-I Position at CSIR-IICB
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) is conducting a walk-in interview for the position of Project Associate-I. The selected candidate will be involved in the project titled ‘Innovative Processes and Technologies for Crop Protection Chemicals (Agromission-2)’, sponsored by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
Advertisement No.: R&C/568/2023
Date of Advertisement: 14/07/2023
Vacancy Code: 5682308
Position: Project Associate-I
No. of Vacancies: 1
Walk-in Interview on: 04/08/2023
Reporting Time: 09.30 – 10.00 a.m.
Initially, the project tenure is for one year, which is extendable for up to another 2 years based on performance.
Candidates applying for the Project Associate-I position should have either of the following qualifications:
- M.Sc in Chemistry with NET/NET(LS)/GATE or equivalent qualification
- M.Sc in Chemistry
Candidates with M.Sc in Chemical Sciences with specialization in organic chemistry will be preferred.
The upper age limit for candidates is 35 years.
Stipend and Benefits
Selected candidates will receive either of the following stipends per month along with House Rent Allowance (HRA):
Terms & Conditions
- The engagement is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which means it does not guarantee regularization or absorption against any IICB/CSIR post.
- Age and qualifications will be considered as of the date of the interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women categories as per rules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill all the above conditions are requested to appear for the walk-in-interview on 04.08.2023 at 10.30 a.m. The interview will be held at the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus. Candidates should bring the duly filled Application Form in the prescribed format (available on the provided download link) and the following documents (original and self-attested copies):
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All mark sheets and certificates regarding educational qualification (since Matriculation).
- No Objection Certificate from the employer if currently employed.
- Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm Examination/Ph.D. Certificate.
- Documentary proof of NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent (if applicable).
- One passport-size photograph.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
The Institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidature, including the cancellation of the advertisement, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
In view of the existing Covid-19 induced scenario, all applicants are required to scrupulously follow Covid-19 appropriate behavior and guidelines during the interview process.
For more details and to download the Application Form, please visit the provided download link.
Join CSIR-IICB and contribute to innovative research in chemistry and crop protection technologies!
(Note: The information provided here is based on the provided advertisement and may be subject to change. For the latest updates and specific details, please refer to the official CSIR-IICB website.)