Colgate-Palmolive Microbiology Vacancy For MSc Candidates, Apply Online. MSc Microbiology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Team Leader – Microbiology
# 151627 – Sanand, Gujarat, India
The Microbiologist / Senior Microbiologist reports to the Micro Lab Supervisor. He/ She is responsible for implementing Micro Control programs that ensure all production meets the requirements of Microbiological Control. Specifically, the Micro Lab Coordinator is responsible for Micro laboratory operations, assuring that the testing is done in conformance to Colgate Palmolive standards and guidelines.
- Performs microbiological testing in accordance with standard procedures
- Collect and analyze data to draw conclusions and recommend actions
- Apply appropriate methodologies and data interpretation techniques to assist in overcoming technical difficulties and promote continuous improvement.
- Maintains the laboratory quality assurance systems to assure validity of data
- Perform or assist vendor in the installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ) of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records
- Supports a microbiological sampling and testing program for water, raw materials, work-in-process (WIP), environmental samples & finished products at the facility. This plan must be based on QS 023.
- Understand and use basic laboratory safety equipment and instructions, precautions in handling and disposing of biological materials, in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Troubleshoot basic instrument or methodology problems.
Drive business issue resolution and continuous improvement. Capture key learning, best practices, potential issues / trends and opportunities for improvement and communicate globally, divisionally and locally on a regular basis.
What you will do
- Performs other duties as assigned such as Micro testing , data analysis , RCA and improvement actions at site to ensure compliance to Micro Control Program
- Exploits data and information to identify and measure potential improvements
- Understands the linkages among supply / demand KPIs and the impact of CI tools on those KPIs
- Facilitates sharing of ideas, knowledge and best practices to improve processes and solve problems.
- Works to standardize best practices.
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Master’s Degree in Microbiology or related biological science.
- At least 5 years of industrial experience (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food, and Environmental). This experience should include working in a manufacturing lab with exposure to plant floor micro control programs.
- Good verbal communication and scientific writing skills.
- Good understanding of GMP/GLP & documentation practices
- Leadership experience in teamwork experience
EOHS and Quality Leadership: Leads by example and demands safe behaviors and awareness, sound environmental practices and commitment to Quality
- Understands own role and responsibility as well as that of others in implementing EOHS and Quality standards and guidelines
- Communicates the need for and impact of Quality and EOHS standards
- Recognizes and acknowledges EOHS and Quality performance in sites and individuals
- Takes corrective actions in a timely manner to mitigate potential Quality or EOHS incidents
- Abides by facility safety and GMP requirements and sets the example
- Proactive in self assessing against corporate EOHS and Quality standards and governmental regulations