Clarivate Associate Content Editor – Biomedicine Job For Life Sciences – Fresher Can Apply
Job Title: Associate Content Editor – Biomedicine
City, ST: Hyderabad, TG
We are looking for an Associate Content Editor to join our Biomedicine team in Hyderabad/Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Biomarkers and Genomics knowledge area of Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence (CDDI). Great opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of experts placed in Barcelona, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. We would love to speak with you if you have the skillset in fetching relevant content from scientific sources like journals, patents, congress abstracts, clinical trial and FDA documents.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Masters or Ph.D degree in Life Sciences
- Fresher or a talent with less than or equal to 2 years of experience in content editing
- Strong in Life science subject knowledge, preferably on biomarkers and mutation nomenclature.
- Review scientific publications and identify data related to Biomarkers/Genes, uses of biomarkers in different diseases, identifying the techniques used and enter data into the BMK and Genomics database using controlled vocabulary and defined data fields.
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly database filling milestones.
- Indexing genetic variants and its effects by analyzing the articles and patents.
- Interpret complex content from different sources biomarker related information from Patents/Articles
Product you will be developing
CDDI focuses exclusively on pharma and drug development, harmonizing and integrating essential biological, chemical and pharmacological data from disparate sources into a single platform. Users will be benefited by using the broadest, deepest, most accurate source of R&D intelligence that has been manually curated, validated, and shared using a solution built by scientists for scientists.
About the Team
Biomedicine team analyzes scientific journals, patents, congress abstracts, clinical trial documents and FDA documents and provide content to CDDI. External stakeholders would be scientists interested in identifying, validating and prioritizing targets and biomarkers. The Biomarkers Module of CDDI provides continually updated information that supports biomarker research at every stage of drug research and development.
40 hours/per day 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST.