Cepheid Biology QA Job Opening – Apply Online
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: R1257913
Cepheid is a leading provider of seamlessly connected diagnostic solutions. As part of the Cepheid Quality Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our vision by ensuring the quality and compliance of our software through effective validation processes. Join us at Danaher India Development Center (IDC) in Bengaluru and be a part of an innovative and dynamic team.
The Software Quality Validation Engineer position that supports quality systems activities related to software validation, with a focus on design control and risk management in accordance with FDA and ISO regulations. This position contributes to the completion of milestones associated with software projects and activities using existing procedures. This position requires a moderate level of guidance and direction and can solve problems and analyze possible solutions using technical experience.
This position is part of the Cepheid Quality Team and will be located at Danaher India Development Center (IDC), Bengaluru, Hybrid. At Cepheid, our vision is to be the leading provider of seamlessly connected diagnostic solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work
- Write, execute, and update test protocols in accordance with SOPs
- Record, report, and verify software defects to accurately depict the software requirements
- Work closely with Software Engineering team toward the reporting and resolution of design issues and/or software defects
- Create change orders in document control system
- Conduct test design reviews and risk assessments with core team members, influencing key stakeholders to drive quality improvements
- Participate in product validation to ensure the software meets user needs requirements of user workflows for a regulated environment
- Create and update validation deliverables, provide and analyze test data to drafts of validation report
- Generate and update traceability matrices and quality metrics
- Experience with Product Life Cycle Application Management
- Build knowledge of the company processes and customers
- BE/BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Biology, BioMedical or related field
- 3+ years of Computer System Validation/ Product Software Validation testing experience in a regulated environment
- Understanding of FDA and ISO regulations, e.g., design controls, risk management, and software validation
- Experience with Windows environments, Web application testing, and working knowledge of SQL
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and products quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about testing, product quality, and customer satisfaction
- Able to train and help colleagues with less experience; be able to lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
To apply for this position, click here.
Keywords: Cepheid, QA, Validation, CSV, Software Quality, Software Validation Engineer, FDA, ISO, Computer Science, Biology, BioMedical, Windows, Web application, SQL, troubleshooting, quality improvements. Cepheid Biology QA Job Opening – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook