Biocon Biologics Limited, a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, is a fully integrated global biosimilars organization. It is leveraging cutting-edge science, innovative tech platforms and advanced research & development capabilities to lower treatment costs while improving healthcare outcomes.
It has a strong research pipeline of biosimilar molecules across diabetes, oncology, immunology, and other non-communicable diseases. Six molecules from Biocon Biologics’ portfolio have been taken from lab to market in developed markets like United States, EU, Australia, Canada and Japan.
Post Name: Bioassay Lead- Quality Control
Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India On-site
About the job
About the Function:
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular biology, Biotechnology, or any life science.
- Excellent understanding of concepts in cell biology along with team management.
- Should have good knowledge on statistic and software related to bioassay.
- Basic knowledge in Cell line maintenance like Cell line revival, Passaging, Banking, and aseptic techniques.
- Knowledge on techniques like flow cytometry, spectrophotometry and PLA will be of additional advantage.
- Experience in Cell based bioassays (Invitro) and non-cell-based bioassays like Binding assays, etc.
- Tracking, investigating, and closing of QMS elements (Change control, Deviation, OOS and Lab Incidents).
- Planning and designing of experiments, preparation of SOP’s and Specifications.
- Trending of historical data.
- Knowledge on cGMP and GDP practices.
- Ready to work in a team and shifts.
- Ready to accept responsibilities.
- To have good team coordination and cooperation.