Beckman Coulter Jobs For Biochem, Life Sciences – Apply Online
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is a leading company in the field of biochemistry and life sciences. We specialize in the design and development of reagents and applications for use in flow cytometry. Our team in Bangalore, Karnataka, India is looking for a highly motivated Development Scientist to join us in our efforts to advance research and innovation in the field.
Job Title: Development Scientist
Job ID: R1254316
- Participating in the design and development of reagents and applications, specifically novel antibody conjugation and characterization methods for use in flow cytometric applications.
- Executing day-to-day lab wet work, including bioconjugation, protein purification, formulation, and protein estimation by biochemical assays.
- Analyzing situations or data to obtain answers using standard practices and procedures.
- Ensuring strict adherence to good laboratory and good documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle.
- Developing innovative, practical, and consistent solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
- Aligning study planning with requirements standards and regulatory requirements and conducting studies in agreement with approved plans.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental practices and regulations.
- Reporting experiment status to supervisor.
- Taking up new challenges and performing related duties as required.
- Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Engineering, Protein chemistry, Life sciences, or related discipline (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience in the field).
- Core expertise in protein biochemistry, including bio-conjugation chemistry, exposure to Tandem chemistry, and chromatography techniques.
- Hands-on experience with protein purification techniques.
- Basic knowledge of flow cytometry or other assay development techniques (advantageous).
- Hands-on experience with preparative or analytical chromatography (Affinity, IEC, MMC, SEC) and protein estimation methods.
- Experience in handling AKTA, spectrophotometer, HPLC, fluorometer, and rotavapor (desired).
If you are passionate about biochemistry and life sciences and want to contribute to cutting-edge research and development, we encourage you to apply for the Development Scientist position at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences in Bangalore.
Click this link to apply.
Keywords: Development Scientist, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Job Opportunity, Apply Online. Beckman Coulter Jobs For Biochem, Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook