Anna University Food Tech, Biotech JRF Job Opening, Applications Invited. Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Food Technology Research Fellow Job. Biotechnology MTech JRF Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025
JRF RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) for the project
sanctioned by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Name of the Project||“Development of a platform technology to reduce the load on incinerators used for disposal of absorbent hygiene products (AHP)”|
|Principal Investigator||Prof. Dr. N. Vasudevan, CSIR Emeritus Scientist, Centre for Biotechnology, AC Tech. and Former Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.|
|Project Term||2.6 years, (30 months) OR Project duration|
|Max age||28 years; Age relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women & Physically handicapped candidates. The age of the candidate may be calculated as on the last date of submission of the online application form, i.e., 03.03.2023.|
- Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only. Candidates should appear for an interview along with their original certificates and other relevant document.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year, subject to satisfactory performance for the duration of the project.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a scanned copy of the filled-in application form (as per
the format attached) with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, and date of birth certificate. any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credential such as GATE NET/ Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified by email to:[email protected] on or before 03 .03.2023 by 5.00 pm.
a)55% marks in UG & PG/M.E./M. Tech. in Biotechnology/Environmental Biotechnology /Food Technology/ Environmental Science & Engineering./M.E./M.Tech. Environmental Engineering/Management or Equivalent degree/M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or Equivalent degree selected through a process described below:
Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and/or GATE.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Candidates having knowledge and experience in the Analysis of Water and Wastewater/Biogas/Microbiological Analysis with knowledge of relevant Instrumentation techniques.
- A strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area and have good communication skills.
(Those who are pursuing final semester M.Tech./M.Sc./M.E. (with valid GATE or NET can also apply. However, they should have completed the course at the time of the interview)
Salary: Rs. 31000 + HRA