Amity University Rajasthan Project Associate-I & Assistant Recruitment, Applications Invited. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
AMITY UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN, JAIPUR
Kant Kalwar, NH-11C, Jaipur-Delhi National Highway, Jaipur-303002
(Advt. No: AUR/DST-PURSE/003)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following temporary positions under DST-PURSE Program for a duration of three years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Name of the Position: Project Associate-I
Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree in any branch of Biological or Physical Sciences
from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (i) Scholars who are selected through (a) national Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET – including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level Examinations Conduct by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- (ii) Rs. 25,000/- per Month + HRA (For others who do not fall under (i) above. Rs. 23,000/- per month + HRA.
Name of the Position: Project Assistant
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. /3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology+3 years’ experience.
Salary (Consolidated): Rs. 23,000/- per month + HRA.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature, progress based, and it is co-terminus with the program.
- All original certificates/testimonials will be required for verifications purpose at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- The recruitment will be as per the guidelines of DST-PURSE and Amity University Rajasthan
- University reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail for interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to send Biodata to the Coordinator, DST-PURSE Program on or before 10th August 2023 by email at [email protected]