Amity University AIMMSCR Hiring MSc & MTech Biotech, Biochem, Zoology & Microbiology For PA Post. MTech Biotech, MSc Biochem, Zoology, Microbiology PA job at Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research
Applications for Project Assistant
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts – Project Assistant
Number of posts – 01 (One)
Name of sponsoring agency – DBT
Name of the Research Project – “Regulation of cell cycle checkpoint function by tumor suppressors p53 and WT1”
Duration of the position – 05 years
Age – As per DBT
How to Apply –
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention “PA- AIMMSCR-DBT” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship / Monthly compensation – Rs.20,000/- per month
Essential qualifications –
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology with a minimum 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- >1 year (s) experience in molecular biology techniques, mammalian cell culture, mouse breeding, genotyping, Immunohistochemistry, and biochemical assays will be preferred.