Altem Technologies Application Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited
Job Title – Application Specialist
Location – Bangalore
Altem Technologies strive to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable and forward-thinking organization, apply now. We are currently seeking an Application Specialist – 3DBioprinting to join our team in Bangalore.
This key position involves working closely with the OEMs, prospective interactions with R&D owners, and sales and product management teams to achieve established goals and implement initiatives to maximize and grow the product. The role requires travelling across India to have in-person interactions with Key Opinion
Leaders and senior industry members in research, academia and commercial segments of the Bio-Pharma & Life Sciences industry.
The Application Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to customers on 3DBioprinters, conducting product demonstrations and training customers on the use of 3D Bioprinting technology to create and generate new interests and increase our market footprint. The person will be responsible and in charge to coordinate servicing support internally and manage any troubleshooting aspects which could happen during the usage of the system.
- Experience in technical support and customer service
- Strong knowledge of 3D bioprinting technology and its applications.
- Hands-on experience working with 3DBioprinters is an added advantage
- Experience in conducting product demonstrations and client training.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications – Bachelor’s/master’s degree in biomedical engineering, Biotechnology or related field.
Experience – 2-5 years
How to Apply – Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to [email protected].