Virchow Biotech Management trainee job vacancies in Hyderabad
Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd, based in Hyderabad, is currently hiring for the position of Management Trainee in the Project Management/Business Operations department. The details of the job are as follows:
Department: Project Management/Business Operations
Designation: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: M. Tech or M.E (Biotech or Pharma) or M.B.A (Business Operations) from tier one institute’s
Experience: 0 to 5 years Budget: Open for the right candidate
- Should have a basic understanding of Biologics or Biosimilars.
- Proficiency in excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
- Drive the development of national and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third-party vendors.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to understand project requirements.
- Delegate project tasks to team members based on their strengths and skill sets.
Interested candidates can share their profiles with the following email address: [email protected].
Disclaimer: GetMicrobiologyJobs provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We’re not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.