Lead Consultant – Regulatory Affairs
- Input data associated with new product addition.
- Produce kit protocol booklets based on guidelines and input from wider teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate data updates with high attention to detail.
- Perform data quality checks, including screening potential new product data images.
- Maintain Abcam’s high quality standards.
- Utilize various biological assay techniques such as ELISA, immune-turbidimetric assay, and PCR.
- Familiarity with molecular biology techniques including Western blotting and HLA typing by DNA.
- Proficiency in microbiology techniques such as broth micro dilution and fluorescence microscopy.
- Knowledge of databases such as Uniport, NCBI, and PubMed is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, including Vlookup, Hlookup, and data validation.
Qualifications we seek in you:
M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Applied Genetics, or Biotechnology field.
PhD. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Applied Genetics, or Biotechnology field.
At Genpact, we are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. We value respect, integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
To apply for this position, please visit the link: [APPLY ONLINE HERE]
Please note that Genpact does not charge any fees to process job applications. Applicants are not required to pay for any related expenses during the hiring process. Beware of scams that involve purchasing a ‘starter kit,’ paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Job Title: Lead Consultant
Primary Location: India-Mumbai
Education Level: Bachelor’s/Graduation/Equivalent
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Apply Now and join our mission of creating a better world through innovation and collaboration!
Keywords: Genpact Genetics, Lead Consultant, Regulatory Affairs, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Applied Genetics, Biotechnology