Unilever Food Science Manager Nutrition & Ice Cream Job, Apply Online
Unilever International Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager – Nutrition & Ice Cream
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 07/18/2023
UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL (UI) IS:
Unilever’s White Space Arm and the best place to work for entrepreneurs in Unilever.
We work across the world to fill white spaces for Unilever’s Business Groups and Opco’s.
We treat the business as our own…
As intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever’s brands into white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia, and spearhead launches of iconic household brands like Dove, Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, TRESemme into big markets like U.S, China, Western Europe, and SEAA.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we establish global white space businesses in key channels such
as Health & Beauty, Discounters, E-Commerce, and alternate channels such as travel retail, marketing to institutional partners like the United Nations, and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who crave for a taste of their familiar home brands.
Singapore is our global hub leading strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, and alignment with the global categories and supply chain.
SPEED is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder’s mentality, explore unchartered territories, redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses. We make a difference by:
- Having a permanent hunger for growth
- Being obsessed with the customer and consumer
- Having a passion for execution
- Inspiring and nurturing our UI tribe with compassion.
- Working and winning as 1 team together
This role is important because…
The Unilever International (UI) Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager Nutrition & Ice-Cream will be part of the UI Regulatory Affairs team and will fulfill Americas Nutrition and Ice-Cream innovation projects and product compliance supporting Unilever International (UI) business.
For regulatory advice and expertise, he/she will work with Unilever Regulatory Affairs community as well as with external Regulatory Experts in all clusters.
- He/she helps to design and maintains processes to support UI business in product compliance assurance for Nutrition & Ice-Cream business.
- He /she builds & maintains a strong network of global contacts in R&D, Marketing and Supply Chain to facilitate assurance of product compliance for Unilever International (UI)
- Working with external experts and creation of an eco-system of PSO (Professional Services Outsourcing, i.e. regulatory consultants) for Americas Nutrition & Ice-Cream
- Evaluate and advice the prop 65 requirements for UI innovation/renovation project team.
- Ensure that existing UI products are evaluated in case of regulatory changes.
- Act as first point of contact for any regulatory queries from UI
- MSc or equivalent, preferably food safety, food science or related discipline
- Strong ability to design processes and to spread best practice.
- Independent problem-solving personality, that can delegate up and down and works well with multi-functional teams.
- Excellent communicator, who can engage senior leaders and enthuse operational teams.
- Be able to work flexibly and agile.
- Fluent in English and preferably also fluent in Spanish
- Fully operational in regulatory affairs for a region and/or product category
- Fully operational in product science in Foods & Refreshment categories is a pre
- Fully operational in the innovation process, preferably as a technical project leader or functional expert
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.