At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this, our teams harness the power of data and AI technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit b.co to learn more about us.
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for H1’s overall data quality for our HCP Universe product. On the Entity Matching team, you will develop skills and knowledge around HCPs and apply your learnings to improve the quality of our data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform secondary research for entity matching.
- Complete the work with high quality and efficiency.
- Manage multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize effectively.
- Follow SOPs to ensure conference data are collected with high quality.
- Apply SOP criteria, process, and methodology used to verify proposed matches.
- Communicate with appropriate project lead in a transparent and reliable manner.
- Ensure data is maintained as per the standards and review the work to avoid errors.
- Assertive communication (Confident, clear, and controlled communication).
- Ensure all written and oral communication is as per the business guidelines.
You are curious, motivated, interested in the work we’re trying to do and the problems we are trying to solve to improve patients’ lives.
- Graduate or Postgraduate preferably in life sciences domain with demonstrated 1-3 years’ experience in secondary research industry.
- Excellent Secondary Research Skills.
- Interest in healthcare, data, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Manage to work independently as well as within a team.
- Knows when to ask for assistance, or seek clarification, and when to act independently.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Accepts and responds to feedback.
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
Apply for this position at here.