Trainee Scientific Writer Sanofi For Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online
Job Title – Trainee Scientific Writer
Location – Hyderabad
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
To create specialized content with limited supervision; support end-to-end publication/medical education content development process including documentation and approval in PromoMats/Datavision/MATRIX; develop and maintain therapeutic area expertise; work in close collaboration with peers/team to develop best practices; and collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- People: (1) Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders (medical scientific community) within the allocated Global Business Unit and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement; (2) Interact effectively with health care professionals on publication content; and (3) Constantly assist other writers in developing knowledge and sharing expertise
- Performance: (1) Provide publication/medical education material (slide deck, abstract, poster, manuscript etc.) as per agreed timelines and quality and (2) Provide strategic support with individuals and institutions, which may serve as resources for publications purpose
- Process: (1) Develop complex publication/medical education material; (2) Support medical communication and develop subject matter expertise for the assigned therapeutic area; (3) Assist the assigned scientific communication team in conducting comprehensive publication-need analysis; (4) Implement relevant element of publication plan and associated activities for the year identified for the region; (5) Work with selected vendors within the region to deliver the required deliverables as per defined process; and (6) Design an overall plan of action based on end-user feedback and improve course content and delivery
- Stakeholder: (1) Work closely with scientific communication teams in regions/areas to identify publication need and assist in developing assigned deliverables and (2) Liaise with Product Managers, MSLs, medical department to prepare relevant and customized deliverables.
- Experience: Up to 2 years of experience in content creation for the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or academia
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: As applicable (including but not limited to therapeutic area/domain knowledge exposure; publication submission; and/or project management)
- Education: Advanced degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline or medical degree
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)