TIFR Hyderabad Job With Rs. 55,000 pm Pay For Biology, Life Sciences Graduates, Apply Online. TIFR Hyderabad Jobs 2023. Life Sciences project job. Biology project vacancy. TIFR Jobs 2023. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below.
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
(Autonomous Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
Sy.No.36/P, Gopanpally Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
Ranga Reddy Dist. Hyderabad – 500 046
Tel: +91(0) 40 2020 3040 Website: www.tifrh.res.in
Advertisement No. 2022/05
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Hyderabad.
Name of the Post – Project Scientific Assistant (B)
No. of Posts – 01 (Un-reserved)
Tenure – Temporary for one year and may be renewed each year up to a total period of three years depending upon performance and requirement.
Age Below – 28
How to Apply
The candidates must furnish an up-to-date CV and a MANDATORY one-page cover letter in which the candidates should describe their professional background and experience, their motivation for applying to this particular position and in which terms they consider
fit for this job.
General Information –
- All the above posts are tenable at TIFR, Hyderabad.
- Selected candidate for post Sr. No.1 is liable to be transferred to other Centers / Field Stations of the Institute, if required.
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidate for post Sr. No.1
- For post at Sr. No.1, the appointment will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period
will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is
- For the posts at Sr. No.2 & 3, the appointment, is temporary for one year and may
be renewed each year upto a total period of three years depending upon performance
- Selected candidates for all the above posts will be required to work on
Saturday/Sundays and holidays, as per the exigencies of the Institute.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 01, 2022 for all the above posts.
- For post at Sr. No.1, selected candidate for the post will be governed by National
Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is
already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
- Post for the general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates
can also apply.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE
(https://www.tifrh.res.in/index.php/staff-positions/) except for the following:-
i. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age
relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST,
alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example exservicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities etc.). [SC, ST, OBC & EWS
candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and
should apply online.
ii. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must
apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through
proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only
upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance
copy of application alongwith relevant enclosures may be submitted by post.
- Incomplete applications (online) and off-line applications without a photocopy of the certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- On-Line applications must be submitted by January 20, 2023 and applications by post [who are required to send by post as per para 10 (i) & (ii)] must reach the Administrative Officer, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Survey No. 36/P, Gopanpally Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad 500046, by January 20, 2023. Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must super scribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for on-line applications.
- The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with copies at the time of the recruitment process:
a) Printout of online application form.
b) Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Election Card / PAN Card/Passport/Driving License).
c) Date of birth/Proof of age.
d) Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be
indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the
University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered.
While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to
produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to
equivalent percentage of marks.
e) Experience certificate/s.
f) Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
g) SC/ST/OBC/EWS & PwBD certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of
h) Latest CV. (for post Sr. No.1 & 2)
i) One page covering letter describing professional background and Experience, their
motivation for applying to this particular position and in which terms they consider fit
for this job.(for post Sr. No.1 & 2)
- (a) Outstation candidates called for recruitment process for all above posts will be
paid single second class (non-air conditioned) return train fare for the journey by the
shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the
production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
(b) If you travel by air, you are required to purchase air tickets ONLY from 1) M/s
Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (BLCL) 2) M/s Ashok Travels & Tours (ATT) 3)
Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC). BOOKING
THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF AIRLINES IS NOT ALLOWED. The air-fare for such
candidates will be restricted to the eligible return train fare on production of tickets and
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications and experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for the recruitment process. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility and other criteria. Recruitment authorities would be free to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be terminated from service if appointed.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written tests, skill tests, interviews etc.
- If you are facing any difficulty while applying online, please write to [email protected] giving a brief nature of the difficulty you are facing.
Essential Qualifications – Full time Science Graduate in Life Sciences or Biology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Desirable Experience –
The person should have hands-on experience with basic molecular biology and biochemistry lab skills, cell culture procedures as well as software for online record keeping. One year of experience working in a molecular biology research laboratory as a JRF/SRF or similar position is desirable. The person should be responsible and well-organized.
a) Experience with mammalian cell culture, DNA transfection and analysis of gene expression.
b) Experience with common molecular biology techniques such as PCR, gene cloning, SDS-PAGE and western blotting.
c) Experience with maintenance and ordering of laboratory consumables.
a) Assist with mouse genotyping using biopsy followed by PCR or qPCR.
b) Assist with mammalian cell culture, protein expression.
c) Assist with performing molecular biology experiments such as DNA, RNA isolation,
d) Ordering laboratory consumables and follow-up, maintaining inventory of lab
consumables, general chemicals, molecular biology and biochemical reagents,
maintenance of laboratory equipment and computers, coordination of servicing and
Pay Level & Pay Stage – Rs. 55,600/- consolidated pay
TME – Rs. 55,600/- consolidated pay (including of HRA of Rs.8,602/-)