TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES is conducting walk-in interviews for the pharmacovigilance medical reviewer position at Gandhinagar
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is a global IT services company providing services to clients in various industries. TCS may have job openings in the field of pharmacovigilance, as pharmacovigilance is a growing area of concern in the pharmaceutical industry. Many companies are looking for qualified professionals to help them monitor the safety of their products.
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor. Details are
Role: Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor; Pharmacovigilance monitors the effects of pharmaceutical products, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, after they are released for use. A pharmacovigilance case processor is a person who is responsible for reviewing and analyzing reports of adverse reactions or other problems that may be related to the use of a particular medication. This may involve reviewing medical records, communicating with healthcare professionals, and working with regulatory agencies to ensure appropriate actions are taken to protect the public’s health. Pharmacovigilance aims to identify and assess potential risks associated with medications and implement measures to minimize those risks.
Key skill :
Auto-narrative templates and conventions
Years of experience- 1 to 05 Years
Key skill– Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions
Job Description :
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data and perform activities, including accessing the case in Argus and coding and entering data.
- Be fully competent in performing all steps within the case-handling processing.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of Patient Safety objectives, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for follow-up procedures.
- Contribute to developing and implementing new safety-related systems, processes, and procedures within the process.
- Support a performance-driven culture.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team and meet the strict timelines of delivery
Job Function; BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES
Job Id: 264362
Desired Skills; Pharmacovigilance
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications: B PHARMACY
Role-Team Member- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
Interested candidates may apply
Please Note- Candidates interviewed earlier for the position can re-apply only after 6 months of the interview.
Last Date: 30-Jun-2023