Syngene Research Associate Life Sciences Job For MSc, Apply Online
Job role: Research Associate 1
Job ID: 54609
Job Purpose: The position holder is responsible for performing various tasks related to Computerized System Validation (CSV) which includes performing compliance related tasks provided as services from the department from developing plans, execute and deliver the services with acceptable service evaluations.
- Efficiently author/review yearly reports with respect to User Setup and Configuration Management
- Experience in preparing master validation Plan/Report, Quality/Validation Plan/Report, IT Quality Risk Assessment and Qualification Protocol/Report
- Prepare review and approve the following validation documentation, such as functional and technical design specifications like User Requirement Specification level, Installation Qualification Plan/Report, Operational Qualification Plan/Report etc.
- Should be able to provide guidance to the IT System Subject Matter Expert on questions related to Computer System Validation Experience in test execution and reporting is required
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences
- Should have experience in performing Corrective Action Preventive Action and Root Cause Analysis
- Should have experience in Computer System Validation and compliance process understanding
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements e.g. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), GXP, 21 CFR Part 11, Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP)
Experience: 1-3 years of total experience in Computerized System Validation (CSV).
- Should be independent.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral in English
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Large degree of flexibility and ability to work under strong time pressure