SRF Vacancy Biological Sciences at NII – Attend Walk-In
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
ADVERTISEMENT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Name of the Posts – Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – (One position only)
Name of the Project – “DST-INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship” funded by DST
Name of the PI – Dr. Priyanka Shukla, DST-INSPIRE Faculty Fellow
Dr. Sarika Gupta, Staff Scientist-VI
Email ID of Project Investigator – [email protected]; [email protected].
Duration – Six Months
How to Apply –
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 26th June 2023 (Through Online Mode)
Please Note –
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATION FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- THE DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc in any branch of Biological Science with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any National Level Eligibility Tests/examinations such as (NET/GATE etc.) as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Desirable – Extensive experience in cell culture, Molecular Biology, and Bone biology is required. Candidates having experience in MircoCT, Bone analysis, and primary culture of stem cells will be preferred.
Job Description: MicroCT, MicroCT analysis, Bone histology, primary culture of Mesenchymal Stem Cells., Animal Handling, Flow Cytometry.
Emoluments – Rs. 35,000 +24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Download the application format below