SJRI MSc Biology, Life Sciences Research Fellow/Assistant Recruitment. MSc Biology & Life Sciences vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
Post – Junior Research Fellow/Research Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 01
Project / Title – CAREADD Project
Location – Bangalore, Karnataka
Brief Description About the Project –
We are interested in evaluating intercellular interactions during tissue patterning and disease progression. Work will involve using developmental and disease model systems to evaluate the role of vesicular and non-vesicular cross-talks in neural progenitor specification
Salary – Rs.25,000/-p.m.
Preferred Language – English
Experience: Individuals with experience in model system research or with wet lab experience in cellular or molecular biology will be preferred.
Preferred Qualifications: Masters in any area under biology or life sciences disciplines. Other candidates with training and experience in other scientific areas and keen on applying a multidisciplinary approach to understand biological processes will be considered too.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Designing and executing experiments in consideration of the available literature to evaluate molecular players involved in neural progenitor specification.
- Co-ordinating between research teams and departments as necessary for the project.
- Helping in the ordering of lab consumables, lab record keeping and overall lab management
- Co-relating developmental findings with specific disease conditions based on the lab’s interest.
- Manuscript writing & Participating in academic and scientific activities.
To Apply –
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in.
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011/49467021.
- Position Starting – 16th January 2023
- Last Day for Receiving Application – 10th January, 2023