SGS Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology Food Safety Job Opening, Apply Online
Food Safety Compliance Auditor
SGS Mumbai, Maharashtra, India On-site
GS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a member of our audit team, you will conduct food safety audit assignments for our clients and help with your audit findings.More Specifically, You Will
- Execute Food Safety audit as per FSSR requirement.
- Conduct customized audit across Food Industry – Catering/warehouse/manufacturing/retail chain/trading.
- Submission of audit report within 2 working days
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in food or dairy or fisheries or Oil technology or Biotechnology or agriculture or veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or chemistry or Hotel management or catering technology from a recognized university.
- Initial Training – Successful completion of Accredited Lead Auditor Course in food safety Management System (ISO22000/FSSC22000). Have sufficient Knowledge of the FSS Act and regulations. Must have sector-specific knowledge regarding Hygiene, Sanitary practices, process knowledge, Allergen management, etc.
- Work and Audit Experience- The auditor has 2-4 years of experience with a minimum of 10 audits (Third party audits).
At SGS, we focus on finding the right person for the right job. In addition, we look at the needs of each individual, to help create the conditions that foster innovation and maximize potential. To this end, we encourage our people to work across many different functions, geographies and cultures throughout their careers. Beyond personal development, we also encourage all our staff to engage with the business, and buy-in to their goals, ambitions and corporate values in a way that will inspire them to want to drive the business forward proactively and generate success. We are committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles to build a valuable resource of talent and perspectives, as well as life and career experiences.