Saint-Gobain Jobs For MSc & BE For Biotech, Microbiology
Saint-Gobain Jobs For MSc & BE For Biotech, Microbiology. BE Biotechnology job, MSc microbiology job opening. Saint-Gobain job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Process Engineer – Life Science
Grindwell Norton Ltd Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
|Position||Process Engineer – Life Science|
|Qualifications||BE (Biotechnology) /M.Sc. (Microbiology)|
|Experience||5-8 years of experience in process engineering in the pharmaceutical or bioprocess industry|
Ø Implementation and oversight of a process & planning systems
Ø New product development in coordination with Application & Marketing team
Ø Team management
Responsible for Plant process, production, new product development & supply chain activities.
- Focus on plant & product process. Manage, Analyze and report trends in related to Process.
- Maintain oversight of the process and daily production to ensure issues are being addressed in a timely and thorough manner, and conform to the company policy and procedures
- Work closely with Application, marketing & Tooling team for new product development & ensure timely completion of NPD
- Planning activities including RM, in process & FG.
- Coordination with Customer service to ensure on time delivery of products
- Track, monitor & improve plant major KPI’s. Conduct review activities and contribute to closing all gaps
- Coordination with different sites for Knowledge transfer & process improvement
- Maintain & improve clean room environment in accordance with SG global policies
- Liaise, drive, and facilitate process & productivity improvement projects.
- Other duties as assigned and/or contained in annual goals and objectives
- Track & improve team development
- Experience in medical device, life science, bio pharmaceuticals industry or other related regulated area. Experience in sterile device/bio pharmaceuticals manufacturing is a must.
- Detailed understanding of the common processes in production as well as general
- Business practices within the regulated field.
- Familiar with relevant regulatory statutes and industry standards, such as ISO 13485, GMP.
- Strong experience in process control, production planning & team management
- Knowledge of Process validation & new product development
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Customer Orientation
- Result Orientation
- Willingness to take initiatives
- Problem solving & Decision-making skills
- Being a Team Player
- Interpersonal skills