Reliance Industries Biology Research Scientist – Apply Online
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2024
Function/Business Area: Research & Development
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validate the same.
- Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods, etc.
- Participate in pilot plant operations/studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development.
- Support plant operations.
- Collect data and conduct relevant analysis.
- Upload reports on portal.
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report.
PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in relevant research area
Minimum 2-3 years of research experience
Skills & Competencies
- Conduct literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including designing & planning of experiments.
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/process engineering documents.
- Perform process engineering design activities using relevant tools.
- Familiar with applicable guidelines/codes/standards/legislations relevant to the field of research.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through our careers portal using the following link:
Keywords: Reliance Industries Limited, Biology Research Scientist, Navi Mumbai, Research & Development. Reliance Industries Biology Research Scientist – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook