Project JRF NII Opening For MSc Biology, Life Sciences – Applications Invited
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Posts – Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – (One position only)
Name of the Project – “Understanding the role of HDAC5 in transcriptional reprogramming during tumorigenesis” funded by DBT
Name of the PI – Dr. Sanjeev Das Staff Scientist-VII ([email protected])
Tenable till: 29.12.2024
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating
the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 03.08.2023
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for a period of one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimJunior Research Fellow (Project) Junior Research Fellow (Project) ental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc in any branch of Biology/Life Sciences. The candidate should have qualified for any National Level Examination.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Applicant should have experience in Molecular Biology, mammalian cell culture work and biochemical assays.
Emoluments – The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs.31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)