Attention Pharmacovigilance professionals! DataClin is hiring! Join the team and take on the responsibility of managing our Pharmacovigilance system.
- We are establishing, and maintaining the overall management of the DataClin Pharmacovigilance (PV) system including 24-hour coverage.
- Preparation, revision, approval, and submission of All Pharmacovigilance documents (PBRER, RMP, ACO, DHPC, National appendix, and National display) to the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Vigilance Center (EPVC) within the specified timeframes.
- She was involved in the revision of all spontaneous and solicited safety reports as per the company and regulatory obligations.
- Demonstrates the ability to acquire a working knowledge of applicable medical indications/therapeutic areas.
- Familiarity with drug development processes and regulations relating to post-Marketing safety.
- Understanding of clinical trial and protocol objectives
- Responds promptly and follow up to ensure action is taken on recommendations and opportunities.
- Identifies and resolves issues in cooperation with the direct manager.
- Work effectively in communication at all levels in relationship building with sponsors and colleagues.
- Understands goals and initiatives of upper management and integrates into work efforts
Application process: If you’re ready for a new challenge, send your resume to [email protected], and let’s work together to make a difference in patient safety.