PGIMER Hiring MSc Life Sciences For Senior Research Fellow – Applications Invited
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on a purely
contractual basis under ICMR project entitled “Somatic mutation analysis in chronic myeloid
leukemia patients at diagnosis and correlation with response to tyrosine kinase inhibitor
therapy and disease progression”, in the Department of Hematology, PGIMER, Chandigarh,
as per details provided below:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Somatic mutation analysis in chronic myeloid leukemia patients at diagnosis and correlation with response to tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy and disease progression
Duration: One year, extendable on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project.
Upper age limit: As per ICMR rules (relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC (noncreamy)/PWD/women candidates/ individuals with research experience, as per ICMR rules)
- Please email your complete bio-data (in the template provided below), duly signed and
enclosing attested photocopies of academic degrees, certificates and other documents in
support of date of birth, qualifications and category certificate (if applicable) to
[email protected] by 7th August, 2023 (Monday), 4:00PM.
- Shortlisted candidates meeting eligibility criteria will be informed by email.
- An interview will be conducted (physical) on 9th August,2023 (Wednesday), at 11:30 AM, in the office of undersigned (room no. 540 or Seminar room, Department of Hematology, Fifth Floor, Research A-block, PGIMER, Chandigarh-160012).
- No separate interview letter will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid. Please bring original documents for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Last date of submission: 7th August ,2023 (Monday), 4:00PM
- Experience in molecular biology techniques, especially Next Generation Sequencing.
- Candidate who have qualified fellowship exam conducted by CSIR, ICMR. DBT. UGC etc. will be given preference
Salary/Stipend: Rs 35,000/pm + 18%HRA (if applicable).