Parexel Biological Sciences Study Grant Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online
Parexel Biological Sciences Study Grant Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online. Parexel Biological Sciences Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Job role: Senior Study Grant Analyst
Job ID: R0000008481
Location: India, Remote
About this role:
The Senior Study Grant Analyst position in the Grants Strategy Team (GST) within Launch Excellence department is a highly varied and challenging role, suitable for an individual with both in-depth business operational process experience, global understanding of healthcare compliance, expertise in the development of Clinical Site budget and grants and aptitude for technology optimization and implementation.
The role is accountable for Grants estimates delivery of their respective portfolio of client partners and ensuring alignment to delivery of commitments, within the agreed expectations, including alignment to operational processes. Leverage actual PXL portfolio data for a more comprehensive view of FMV to improve client risk reviews and approval processes.
The role is an experienced leader responsible for liaising with senior levels of management and the ability to work with leaders within other core delivery functions. The role provides the overall strategy and leadership for
Study Grants of large, complex clinical trials or clinical trial programs.
The role monitors and evaluate the industry, changes in policy, and technologies that impact Grants Strategy to ensure the highest standard of delivery to the client.The role will own project(s) or program(s) reporting within a portfolio, to assess trends, ensure mitigations are effective and to develop Grants Strategy delivery KPIs for overall client satisfaction.
Build Grant Estimate
- Grants estimates delivery of respective portfolio of client partners and ensuring alignment to delivery of commitments, within the agreed expectations, including alignment to operational processes.
- Augmented clinical expertise to define & validate specifications and expectations regarding Grants build and scenario planning.
- Leverage actual PXL portfolio data for a more comprehensive view of FMV to improve client risk reviews and approval processes
- Expand “Analyze & Consult” contribution to leverage actual PXL portfolio data & GrantPlan / Grant Manager reports for a more comprehensive view of FMV to improve client risk reviews
- Create consultative capacity for stakeholder engagement and enhanced analytics
Robust scenario development, improved output quality, and de-risked delivery
- Define business processes for consistent, predictive service offering
- Subject Matter Expert oversight on the creation, revision, escalation, and approval process of Clinical Study grants for pre award & awarded Projects.
- Participation in strategy sessions and budget reviews when requested to develop win themes, identify, and assess competitor’s benchmarks and discuss client needs.
- Ensure that all Clinical Study grant information is performed in full compliance with Fair Market Value (FMV) principles and the Physician Payments Sunshine Act.
- Expertise with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Display good knowledge sharing capabilities, share lessons learnt and new scenarios with the team.
- Deliver and maintain client-focused Grants analysis to measure performance and proactively identify issues for resolution
- Support & build departmental or functional training plans, content & delivery
- Study Grant Tool Vendor Management – Contact, expectation management, KPI’s, Governance Meeting agenda and conduct, reduced downtimes and ensuring business continuity.
General Administration & Operations
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, and Parexel SOPs
- Participate in, Parexel and department system/standards improvement activities or committees, task force groups as needed, including change management.
- Ensure agreed levels of productivity/billability are maintained
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, training, travel expense claims). Ensure compliance with travel and billability guidelines for department, region, or function, are met where appropriate.
- Travel as needed.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships, and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Ensure implementation of process improvements in response to client and team feedback and quality audits
- Look within and beyond CRS to encourage teamwork, quality and productivity efforts to the benefit of CRS and Parexel
- Strategic Thinking skills that support the ability to create a sense of urgency and take a proactive, solutions-based approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, to define and resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Leverage communication across boundaries and uses multiple communication mechanisms to convey information across functional lines and upward withinParexel.
- Client focused and demonstrates an ability to create and maintain trust with the client through project and personal interactions; act as a trusted advisor and become involved in the client’s decision-making process.
- Ability to resolve issues independently and knows when to call on senior management for involvement in communicating to external & internal customers after assessing the organizational implications of the interaction and consultation with Senior Management.
- Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word software
- Ability to become proficient with Parexel systems
- Advanced ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple and varied projects/tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation, influencing and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder/relationship management with a client focused approach to work.
- Able to understand the business implications of decisions and impact on customer
- An ability to assess situations and make and carry through difficult decision
- Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 – 4 years’ work experience in Study Grants, ICD coding, clinical site budget development, (use of GrantPlan or Grant Manager) in a similar role within the managed care, pharmaceutical or bio-technology industries.
- Experience in the use of industry benchmarking databases and other tools utilized to ensure fair market value in the development of investigator grants
Educated to Postgraduate / degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification or relevant clinical other equivalent experience