Novotech Clinical Data Associate Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
Senior Clinical Data Associate
Responsible for day-to-day data processing operations for data management projects, including CRF (or other study data document) tracking, entry, and filing. Provides administrative and project management support to CDMs for data management projects as required, including creation and maintenance of project files. Support and mentor junior staff members. Conducts all responsible activities according to ICH-GCP and GCDMP guidelines, local regulatory requirements and Novotech/Client SOPs
Member of the project team reporting to the Biometrics Project Manager on projects, the Senior Clinical Data Associate is responsible for independently providing accurate data acquisition, data validation, reconciliation and mentoring the junior staff to the clinical studies and shall ensure quality standards per SOPs and ICH-GCP.
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, query management, external data reconciliation.
- Tracking of CRF pages (or other study data documents) received and entered; tracking of data queries received; proactive metric reporting of CRF pages (or other study data documents) received and entered to study team members.
- Prepare and validate database specification and edit checks specification procedures and accurate and timely filing of CRFs (or other study data documents), DCFs, or other DM related documents (e.g., Data Management Plan, Self-Evident Corrections)
- Accurate and timely archiving of study DMF, CRF Files, and Data Query Master File and perform user acceptance testing of Data Entry Screen and consistence checks of Clinical
- Study Databases as required.
- Liaison with external service providers on Data Management projects as appropriate
- Prepare agenda/minute writing for data management team meetings; be the lead/facilitator on CDA-related topics/discussion including preparing topic presentations and being CDA subject matter expert.
- Provide general admin and project management support to Data Management Team as required. Adherence to company Quality Policy and procedures as applicable to carrying out job responsibilities; awareness of other study team role procedures and how they interact/affect CDA role.Proactive contribution to company process improvement initiatives as required; identify opportunities for improvements with the DM Team; lead CDA related process improvements.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Graduate in a clinical or life sciences related field. Relevant experience/qualifications in allied professions may also be considered. At least two to four years’ experience working in a Clinical Data Associate (or equivalent) role in a pharmaceutical industry or related role.
Novotech is proud to offer a great workplace. We are committed to being an employer of choice for gender equality and providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Our team members are passionate about what we do, but we understand work is only of the things that is important to them. We support our team members with flexible working options, paid parental leave for both parents, flexible leave entitlements, wellness programs and ongoing development programs.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working clinical research and biotech, including people who identify as LGBTIQ+, have a disability or have caring responsibilities.
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every application. We look forward to contacting you regarding your application.
Novotech provides clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas including: feasibility assessments; ethics committee and regulatory submissions, data management, statistical analysis, medical monitoring, safety solutions, central lab services, report write-up to ICH requirements, project and vendor management. Novotech obtained the ISO 27001 certification which is the best-known standard in the ISO family providing requirements for an Information Security Management System. Together with the ISO 9001 Quality Management system, Novotech aims at the highest IT security and quality standards for patients and biotechnology companies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Novotech is a leading Asia-Pacific biotech specialist CRO and consists of two operating brands, Novotech and PPC. Novotech is a clinical CRO with labs, phase I facilities, and drug development consulting services.
It has accumulated experience in over 3,700 clinical projects, including Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials and bioequivalence studies. Novotech is positioned to serve biopharmaceutical clients conducting clinical trials in Asia and globally.
As of September 30, 2021, Novotech had over 2,750 FTEs across 11 geographies in Asia-Pacific, the United States and the UK.