Novo Nordisk Patent Attorney Job For Biotech & Biochem, Apply Online
Associate Patent Attorney (Pharma)
Category: Legal, Compliance & Audit
Department: Corporate Patents – Global Business Services (CP-GBS)
Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Is your ambition to create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges? Then we might have the right position for you. Apply Today.
About the department
Corporate Patents – Global Business Services (CP-GBS) together with Corporate Patents Denmark (CP-DK) and Novo Nordisk Inc. Intellectual Property Department (NNI-IPD) forms Novo Nordisk’s Global Patent Organization (GPO). CP-GBS established in 2007 to assist Global Patent Organization on various patent functions such as performing various Patent Searches and assessments, Patent Prosecution, Patent Litigation Support, Business Development support and Patent Coordinator Services.
Associate Patent Attorney/Patent Attorney(Pharma) you are expected to have strong technical knowledge, analytical skills and good communication and interpersonal skills.
Additionally, you will be responsible for handling prosecution for Novo Nordisk’s patent applications in India and in Rest of the World (RoW) countries. Also, you will be required to conduct patent searches, such as Novelty and invalidity (including sequence searches) independently and provide support to business development activities of the organisation. You should be able to handle patent prosecution and carry out patent searches with the minimal assistance from senior colleagues.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of master’s degree in biotechnology, Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or related fields.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in handling patent prosecution in biotech, life-sciences, or Biopharma domain and conducting various patent searches, patentability, invalidity and FtO in pharma/biotech domain.
- Well versed with sequence and structure searches and patent and scientific databases, such as STN, PatBase/Derwent Innovation, SciFinder etc.
- Certified as Patent Agent/Attorney in India(preferred).
- Should have good understanding of patent law and practice in India and other major jurisdictions such as US, EU and JP and also should be well versed with key concepts of IP evaluations, such as patentability, freedom to operate, validity assessment.
- Exposure of working in an in-house team of company or global firm would be an advantage.
- Should be willing to take additional responsibilities for supporting local or global in-house projects as and when needed and also should have good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as in team, taking initiative and being detail-oriented.
Working at Novo Nordisk
To submit your application, please upload your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
13th Feb 2024
Keywords: Novo Nordisk, Patent Attorney, Job, Biotech, Biochem, Pharma, Legal, Compliance, Audit, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Novo Nordisk Patent Attorney Job For Biotech & Biochem, Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook