ext-align: center;”>NIPGR Research Jobs 2024 – Apply Now
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110067
Inviting applications for Project Position DATE: January 25, 2024
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of one Research Associate-I and one Senior Research Fellow in the following projects under the supervision of Dr. Jyothilakshmi Vadassery, Scientist, NIPGR. The details of the positions are as under:
- SERB project entitled “Metabolomic analysis of fungal endophyte induced systemic resistance in Solanum lycopersicum on herbivory by Spodoptera litura”.
- Research Associate-I (one post): Emoluments `. 47000/- plus 24 % HRA per month and as sanctioned in the project.
- Qualification: Candidates having Ph.D degree and exhaustive experience in plant- insect interactions, metabolomics, proteomics, and fulfilling the guidelines of DST/DBT are eligible to apply.
- DBT-JA-NWBA project entitled “Identification of Spodoptera derived herbivore associated molecular patterns (HAMP) that modulate induced plant defense”, under the Janaki Ammal-National Women Bioscientist Award 2021-22.
- Senior Research Fellow (one post): Emoluments `. 42000/- plus 24 % HRA per month and as sanctioned in the project.
- Qualification: Candidates having M.Sc./MVSc/Ph.D and exhaustive experience in plant- insect interactions, metabolomics, proteomics along with two years post-masters experience and fulfilling the guidelines of DST/DBT are eligible to apply.
The above positions are purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project whichever is earlier and the same can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate. Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through E-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest along with the self-attested soft copies of the mark-sheets, certificates (from Class X onwards), and proof of research experience/publications should be attached with the application. A single pdf file, consisting of application form, cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to [email protected] within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Incomplete application and lack of supporting educational/experience certificates will be rejected. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
Note: ONLY soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online interview. A web-link with date and time of online interview will be e-mailed to the shortlisted candidates only. For any clarification candidates may contact Scientist in-charge through E-mail only.
Dr. Jyothilakshmi Vadassery
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Campus
New Delhi – 110067
Keywords: NIPGR Research Jobs 2024, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Serb Project, DBT-JA-NWBA Project, Tempory Position, Research Jobs, Delhi, Apply Now. NIPGR Research Jobs 2024 – Apply Now. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook