NICED Project Research Vacancy For MSc, PhD Life Sciences
NICED Project Research Vacancy For MSc, PhD Life Sciences. MSc & PhD Life Sciences Project Research job opening at ICMR-NICED. ICMR-NICED recruitment. NICED careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICMR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CHOLERA AND ENTERIC DISEASES
WHO COLLABORATING CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND TRAINING ON DIARRHOEAL DISEASES
The following project positions are to be filled up on a purely temporary basis on consolidated salary under the ICMR funded ad-hoc research project entitled “Characterisation of CRlSPER-Cas system in drug-resistant gram-negative bacteria and its application in preventing horizontal gene transfer in bacteria” under Dr Sulagna Basu, Scientist F and P.I. of the project
|Name of the Post||Project Research Associate I|
|No. of Posts||01 No (UR)|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Date of the Interview||14.02.2023|
|Monthly Consolidated Emoluments||Rs. 47,000/+ HRA as per the rule|
|Desirable||Experience working with antimicrobial-resistant pathogens.|
How to Apply –
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may report on the date of the interview along with an application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure I) affixing a recent passport size photograph and attaching Bio-data showing academic records, and work experiences, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates for the Walk-in-Interview at the below-given address.
- Date of the Interview – 14.02.2023
- Reporting Time For Registration & Screening – 10:00 AM
- Time of the Interview – 11.00 A.M.
- Venue – ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33. C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES –
- The candidates may carry with him/her a filled-in application (in the prescribed format attached in PDF) affixing a passport-size photograph along with self-attested photocopies of credentials. The candidate should also submit all certificates/ testimonials in original for verification. Those who fail to bring the Original Certificates will not be considered for a written test/walk-in interview.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST and OBC (Govt. of India non-creamy layer certificate) candidates against the reserved post and also to retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including project) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons as prescribed in the ICMR project Recruitment Rule dated 24.08.2016.
- Candidates’ experience as a mandatory requirement should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment and the duration of his/ her engagement in the project.
- If already engaged in service, the application needs to be forwarded by the Head (P.l.).
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered with a consolidated salary only. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements. No additional benefit other than fixed consolidated pay will be provided.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments or continuation of his/her services in the same or any other project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/walk-in-interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NICED, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from the ICMR-NICED website and will be updated from time to time.
- The date of the Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for the written test/walk-in interview.
Essential Qualifications – MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized University
Masters in Life Science/Veterinary Science/ Pharmacy with 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience with at least one research paper published in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.