NCERT-CIET Job For MSc Botany, Zoology – Apply Online
NCERT-CIET Job For MSc Botany, Zoology – Apply Online. Government NCERT jobs for MSc Botany, Zoology candidates. MSc Government Consultant (Academic) jobs at NCERT. Check out details on the same below –
Central Institute of Educational Technology
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Subject: Appointment of Various Posts on contract basis in CIET, NCERT – reg.
CIET, NCERT will hold a walk-in-interview to appoint various posts under the PAC/PAB approved programmes for the year 2022-23. The posts are on purely contractual basis up to 31st March, 2023. The details are as under:
Job Name – Consultant (Academic)
No. of Posts – 04
Age – Below 40 years
Essential Qualifications –
- Masters’ Degree in Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology) and Mathematics from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Ph.D/NET/ SLET Qualified in relevant subject
- Proficiency in ET/ICT
- Experience in Instructional design
- Development of eContent development
- Script/Storyboard development
- Good Communication skill in English and Hindi
- Development of research tools, collection and analysis of data, report writing etc.
Remuneration – @ Rs.45,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply –
Dates of Interviews: Will be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
Last date: 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Candidates are invited for appearing in the interview on the scheduled date at 9.00 am and report to the Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials for verification.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
- These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need.
- Candidates should bring and produce their original certificates and testimonials along with bio-data in support of their degree and experiences. Any false claim will invite immediate rejection of the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
- If selected, candidates may be required to join immediately.
- Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any, (including Books, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation Magazines, etc).
- The Council reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.