National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) invites applications for the position of Technical Officer on a contractual basis under the External Quality Assessment Scheme (EQAS) of the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) – NACP-V.
Post: Technical Officer – 1 position
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/- per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualification: B.Sc in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences;
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / OR B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- 5 years of experience of working in any diagnostic laboratory for candidates with B.Sc. in the above subjects.
- 2 years of experience working in any diagnostic laboratory for candidates with M.Sc. / B.Tech in the above-mentioned subjects.
Candidates with experience of working in accredited labs or those labs who have applied for accreditation will be preferred.
Job Responsibilities: The Technical Officer will work in accordance with the operational and technical guidelines of NACO, focusing on, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Monthly visit to their respective SRLs (State Reference Laboratories). Submit the tour report to the In-charge NRL (National Reference Laboratory) and a copy to NACO.
- Supervisory and troubleshooting, root cause analysis in testing errors in Integrated Counseling and Testing Centers (ICTCs) under SRL.
- Supervision and mentoring of laboratory technicians of Standalone ICTCs (SA-ICTCs) / Public-Private Partnership ICTCs (PPCTCs) through on-site visits.
- Monitor the work related to External Quality Assessment (EQA), including sending of panels to ICTCs and SRLs. EQA data analysis and reporting.
- Organizing ICTC-LT (Laboratory Technician) training.
- Enter data in IIMS (Integrated ICTC Management System) / NACO Prayogshala / any other latest e-tool developed for results reporting.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format and affix a recent passport size photograph. Along with the application, they should submit attested copies of certificates and testimonials. The completed application should be sent to the following address:
Sr. Administrative Officer & i/c DD(A), National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 309.
The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Technical Officer.”
Last Date: The last date for receipt of applications is 11.08.2023.