Mondelēz International Scientist Job For Food Science Candidates, Apply Online
Title: Senior Scientist I
Location: Thane, India
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working as part of a cross-functional team you lead the RDQ activities required to complete new product development and maintain portfolios and/or productivity projects keeping in mind the goal to deliver the desired consumer experience.
How you will contribute
You will work independently to plan, lead and coordinate technical projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements You will effectively communicate status and risks and plan, lead and coordinate pilot plant and factory trials in accordance with good manufacturing practice and HACCP requirements. In addition, you will plan, lead and coordinate development activities (e.g. product shelf-life testing, designing for quality, consumer test preparation. etc.). To provide direction for product development, you will use digital simulation models to obtain, understand and interpret consumer insights and commercial information. In this role, you will create and maintain accurate consumer-led specifications
and be responsible for stakeholder management and influencing decisions based on conclusions made from analysis and interpretation of results.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Leading RDQ teams and influencing cross-functional teams
- Handling multiple priorities
- Proactively identifying complex technical or business problems and creating and implementing solutions
- Applying technical curiosity and understanding to interpret and analyze data
- Effectively influencing senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders verbally and in writing, including writing technical report conclusions
- Coaching and mentoring others
More about this role
- Education / Certifications: Bachelors/ Masters in Food Science
- Job specific requirements: Experience of new line commissioning and / or manufacturing experience will be preferred.
- Travel requirements: This role will need travelling within India – sometime for short duration and sometime for long duration
- Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International