MACS ARI Pune MSc Botany & Biotech JRF Job Opening, Applications Invited. MSc Botany and Biotechnology job openings. MACS – Agharkar Research Institute Careers. MSc JRF job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
MACS – Agharkar Research Institute
(An Autonomous Institute under
Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1No.) IN THE BIODIVERSITY AND PALAEOBIOLOGY (PLANTS & DIATOMS) GROUP.
Name of the Post – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Revisiting the taxonomy of the wild relatives of Sarsaparilla (Smilax L.) in India, developing super-barcodes, and understanding their diversification using phylogenomic tools”.
Post Code – ARI/SP-317/JRF
Funding Agency – DST- SERB Sponsored Project
Group/ Division – Biodiversity and Palaeobiology (Plants & Diatoms) Group
Period Up to – 27.12.2023
Age Limit: (1) Up to 28 years. In the case of JRF candidates up to 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines). (2) Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates. (3) 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply through the online link http://arijob.ourlib.in and attach self-attested Scanned Certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 28 February 2023. Candidates should bring all the Original Certificates at the time of interview/ selection.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on the Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per the date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Last date for receipt of Online application – 28 February, 2023
- Display of the short list of candidates for interview – Will be displayed on the Institute website.
- Day, Date & time of online Interview – Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
- 1st class in M.Sc Botany/ Biotechnology.
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Desirable: Candidate with previous working experience in plant systematics along with sound knowledge of phylogenomic tools and techniques will be given preference.
Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/- + HRA