Lupin MSc Biochem Biotech Job – Apply For Research Associate Role
Job Position: Research Associate -LBC (LRP)
Job Location: Pune, India
- Knowledge of method development, method validation of Biosimilars for PK (Drug concentrations) / PD (Biomarker assay) / ADA (Anti-drug antibodies) / Nab (Neutralizing Antibodies).
- Analysis of clinical study samples for regulatory submissions.
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation like ECL-MSD, ELISA, UV spectrometer etc.
- Extensive knowledge of protein conjugation procedures.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and quality of result analysis.
- Involve in problem solving and decision making.
- Collaborate with other departments and external providers for the Bioanalytical work.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills both written and spoken.
- Good communication skill
- Good understanding of GCP.
- Good command on Microsoft excel and Word.
Education for Research Associate : M.SC (Biochemistry Biotechnology)
Total Experience – 2 to 5 Years