Cipla Life Sciences Job For Graduates, Apply Online For Team Member – LCM Post
Job role: Team Member – LCM
Job ID: 76888
Employment Type: Permanent
At Cipla, we constantly work towards ensuring access to high quality and affordable medicines to support patients in need. Which is why, we have been trusted by health care professionals and patients across geographies for the last 8 decades.
Implement Life cycle management activities for Non-respi products (for US, EU, South Africa, ANZ, WHO, PEPFAR & 150+ countries ) to have Business continuity
- Assess change request across the globe allocated by GL to review, evaluate and categorize the change as per regulatory guidelines to meet launches, commercial needs and compliance
- Prepare variation packages for modules 2 to 5 and deficiency response across the globe to support commercial launches, on-going commercial and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare annual report (US) as per schedule to meet regulatory compliance for business continuity.
- Prepare WHO requalification dossier to maintain product licence for business continuity.
- Compile re-registration dossier to maintain product licence for business continuity.
- Maintain and update product database for easy retrieval and status tracking
- Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
- Likely potential for growth
- Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Safety awareness (If applicable)
- Relevance of Previous Experience
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
- Qualification fitment
- Sales drive (If applicable)
- Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Out spoken, Maturity level etc.)
Education Qualification: Minimum Graduate in Pharmacy or Life Sciences