Kerry QC Officer Job For Biology, Food Tech & Food Science Candidates, Apply Online. R&D Career Opportunities for Food Technology, food science and biology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online at Kerry for job opportunities, details of which are given below:
The five possible interview questions that can be asked in the technical round for the QC Officer position along with their answers are posted below
Requisition ID 46258
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
The Process Quality Lead will be required to work closely with Production Team, to resolve non-conformances and put in place effective corrective actions.
- Perform inspections and tests on production on a daily basis, assuring they are complying with specifications.
- Operate chemical analysis for products and water in process samples on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the GMP and sanitation practices, quality policies and food safety regulations are followed effectively in the shop floor.
- Visually Inspect raw materials, in-process products and finished goods against specifications.
- Investigate and manage food safety incidents on the shop floor; put corrective action and report to the line manager.
- Prepare a Batch Production Report (BPR) on a daily basis as per the plan before the shift ends and deliver it to the production officer.
- Monitor deviations in the facility regarding all quality standards (e.g.: GM, GHP, Sanitation, etc.) and put corrective action for it.
- Participate in the customer complaint investigation and corrective action with the operation and line manager and help report findings.
- Support in the plant equipment calibration program with the Quality Assurance officer.
- Oversee Laboratory Equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Train and coach the operators, helpers, contractual labours and production officers on GMP, HACCP, and Quality policy following the quality training plan.
- Decide the Rejections, MI, hold and release items.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree, Preferred in either: Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, food technology, dairy technology or a related field of study.
- 3 years + of experience in the food industry with similar processing.
- Knowledge of international food safety standards and food security standards.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving, decision making and ability to come up with corrective actions.
- Training or knowledge in HACCP, BRC, Internal audit and ISO 22000 are preferred.