Jubilant Biosys MSc Biology, Biotech, Life Sciences, Genetics, Mol Bio RA Job – Apply Online
Role: Research Associate I – Discovery Biology
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Function: Research & Development
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Cell based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening) under the Group leaders’ guidance.
- Enzyme based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening)
- Invitro assay development, validation and optimization of cell based assay and enzyme based assay for various targets in the respective therapeutic areas such as CNS/
- Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune/Inflammatory diseases/ Pain/Oncology in Drug Discovery field.
- Working extensively in the area functional cell based assays, validated the same to determine the activity of new chemical entities (NCEs).
- Responsible for writing of Protocols, uploading of the data, Lab note book record keeping. SOP writing.
- Analysis of experimental data using Graph pad PRISM (statistical Analysis Software) for IC50 and graphs.
- Designing experiments, execution, calculations, data analysis, graphical representations, report results to project teams.
- Follow the guidelines followed in the lab towards different safety aspects and help the lab head in designing the new guidelines.
- Follow ethical guidelines towards assay validation, data analysis and maintenance.
- Working in a team environment in order to deliver at a faster pace.
- Working as team player.
- Should exhibit zeal to learn new skills in respective research area.
Qualification: Master’s in Biology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/Any life sciences stream.
Experience: 2 to 8 yrs
Desired Experience Required:
- Experience in a drug discovery industry/ CRO in invitro Research.
- Working experience of Tissue culture and cell culture Techniques
- Hands on experience in designing and execution of in vitro assays in CNS / Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune/ Inflammatory diseases/ Pain/Oncology therapeutic area in Drug Discovery field.
- Skilled in handling mammalian cell lines.
- Expertise in western blotting, ELISA.