Jubilant Biosys Limited
LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka, IND
COMPANY: Jubilant Biosys Limited
FUNCTION : Research & Development
Jubilant Biosys is hiring for:
Designation: Trainee Research Associate
Department: Discovery Biology
Educational qualification: M.Sc/ M.Tech (Lifesciences)
- Invitro assay development, validation and optimization of cell based assay and enzyme based assay for various targets in the respective therapeutic areas such as CNS/ Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune/Inflammatory diseases/ Pain/Oncology in Drug Discovery field.
- Working extensively in the area functional cell based assays, validated the same to determine the activity of new chemical entities (NCEs).
- Responsible for writing of Protocols, uploading of the data, Lab note book record keeping. SOP writing.
- Analysis of experimental data using Graph pad PRISM (statistical Analysis Software) for IC50 and graphs.
- Designing experiments, execution, calculations, data analysis, graphical representations, report results to project teams.
- Follow the guidelines followed in the lab towards different safety aspects and help the lab head in designing the new guidelines.
- Follow ethical guidelines towards assay validation, data analysis and maintenance.
- Should exhibit zeal to learn new skills in respective research area.
Jubilant Drug Discovery and Development Services (JDDDS), is part of the Jubilant LifeSciences family of companies with R&D Centers in India, USA and business offices in Asia, Europe and North America. JDDDS has a global reach and provides comprehensive drug discovery and development solutions from target discovery to clinical development in partnership with leading pharma companies worldwide.
With clear scientific focus in Oncology, Metabolic Disorders, CNS and Pain and Inflammation, JDDDS has rapidly emerged as a leading collaborator for pharma industry. In each of these therapeutic areas, Jubilant has developed a depth of expertise in discovery informatics, medicinal chemistry, structural biology, biology, in vitro, in vivo models and translational sciences. Combined with strong clinical development and manufacturing capabilities, Jubilant has emerged as a fully integrated company with end-to-end solution for pharma industry.
JDDDS business constitutes three Jubilant subsidiaries, Jubilant Biosys (Drug discovery services), Jubilant Chemsys (Chemistry services) and Jubilant Clinsys (Clinical trial services). With over 1200 highly skilled and experienced scientific and medical personnel spread across Bangalore and Noida in India, Europe and the US, the JDDDS vertical leverages the capabilities in emerging markets for a global outcome, accelerating the global drug development efforts.