Iqvia Life Sciences Executive – Apply For Scientific Promotion Job
Scientific Promotion Executive
Sector: Medical Sales
Maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits of the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager, with an initial high level of supervision and coaching provided by the company, customer, and manager.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation, and develop a self-analytical approach to identify learning areas from each call.
- Promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products to general practitioners, other identified healthcare providers, and/or other healthcare professionals in the retail market.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain updated records and report daily calls.
- Organize and hold group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales/technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas, and techniques to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree, and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent 5 years’ relevant experience required, or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or related field required, or
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be accepted in lieu of educational requirements
Additional qualifications include:
- Basic knowledge of Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct face-to-face presentations to customers.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
- Must make plans to obtain any industry qualifications essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market.
- AZDL – Driver Licence – Valid And In State required.
Keywords: Scientific Promotion Executive, Medical Sales, Mumbai, Iqvia Life Sciences, Pharma Market, MS Office, customer relationship management, communication skills, face-to-face presentations, deadlines, industry qualifications, Medical Representative, driver license. Iqvia Life Sciences Executive – Apply For Scientific Promotion Job. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook