ILS Bhubaneswar Biotech Project Associate Job, Life Sciences Can Also Apply Online
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Advt. No.: 16/2023
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position.
Name of position: Project Associate-I (01 position.)
Project title:DBT project entitled “Technological innovations for development of functional foods from ethnic fermented foods of the Indian Himalayas”.
Age Limit: The candidate should be below 35 years in age, as on 3rd July, 2023. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt
. of India rules.
How to Apply –
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at institute website (www.ils.res.in )
N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates’ names and the date of interview will be published on the ILS website.
All the positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Last date for receiving applications: is 3rd July, 2023
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates on the ILS website: 6th July, 2023
- Date & time of interview: Will be notified on the website
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + [email protected]% (for NET/GATE candidate) / @₹ 25,000/- + HRA [email protected]% (for NonNET/GATE candidate)
- Masters in Biotechnology, life sciences and allied branches and having secured 60% aggregate marks (relaxation will be given as per guideline) are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior experience in microbiology related works.