IISER Tirupati Biological Sciences Project Assistant Recruitment – Attend Walk-In
Advertisement No.: 03/2024
Recruitment for the post of “Citizen Science Coordinator- Consultant and Campus Naturalist (Project Assistant)” under the DMNCT funded project
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
Job Title: Campus Naturalist (Project Assistant)
Project: Tirupati Biodiversity
Description: This project aims to build capacity among local citizens on biodiversity around them. We will use structured citizen science efforts to build baselines on biodiversity in the Tirupati region.
Funding Agency: DMNCT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Robin V. Vijayan
Project Code: 30523161
Essential: Graduate degree in any biological sciences
- Experience conducting nature education work for over six months
- Ability to guide people and explain biodiversity – various taxa (e.g. birds, butterflies, moths, plants)
- Ability and experience handling data
- Ability and experience writing reports and publications
20,000/- + 8% HRA
Number of Posts: One (1)
Tenure: The position is temporary for a period of one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Age: Not more than 50 years as on the closing date of advertisement.
- Date: 30 January 2024
- Time: 09.30 am
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should bring their application form in the prescribed format available below in this advertisement. No other application form will be accepted.
- List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention an active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted/documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance with this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in the future, during the process of selection or even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
Keywords: IISER Tirupati, Biological Sciences, Project Assistant Recruitment, Walk-In, Campus Naturalist, Tirupati Biodiversity, DMNCT funded project. IISER Tirupati Biological Sciences Project Assistant Recruitment – Attend Walk-In. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook