IIOR-IRRI MSc Biotech, Botany SRF Jobs – Attend Walk-In-Interview
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk in Interview to fill up the (purely) temporary post of Senior Research Fellow (Two) under the IIOR-IRRI collaborative project titled “Promoting inclusive seed systems for accelerating cropping systems diversification” to be held on 08.08.2023 at 11.00 AM at ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The tenure of the project is up to 31.03.2024 or till conclusion of the project. The requirement and other terms and conditions for the Senior Research Fellow are as under
Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of posts: 02
Name of the Project: “Promoting inclusive seed systems for accelerating cropping systems diversification”
Terms and conditions:-
- Place of posting is ICAR-IIOR, Hyderabad. Work place may be at any place in Telangana.
- The above position is purely temporary on contractual basis for a period of six months initially which is likely to be extended till the conclusion of the project, based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent, or until further orders whichever is earlier. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- Age limit as on 01.08.2023: Minimum of 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for man and 40 years for women as per rules. Relaxation in upper age is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India. Rules applicable to the external funded project.
- No TA /DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the walk in interview. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
- Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents / certificates along with set of attested photocopies. Photograph and duly filled in application form on the date of interview. They may attend the interview only if they fulfill the essential as well as the desired qualifications
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9.30 am to 10.30 am only on 08.08.2023.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
Essential qualifications: MSc. (Ag) with specialization in plant Breeding / Agronomy or any other discipline in agriculture science (Or) MSc.(Biotechnology / Botany) with NET (by ICAR, CSIR and UGC)
Desirable qualifications: Experience in crop raising and maintenance, in recording of qualitative and quantitative data and working knowledge of computers
Emoluments : Rs.31,000/- + HRA as admissible