ICMR-NIRRCH Applied Biology Job – Biochem, Life Sciences Attend Walk-In
Title of project: “Design and development of a microfluidic chip for sperm selection/sorting based on chemotaxis” funded by Department of Biotechnology
Job Title: Research Associate-I
Consolidated Stipend: ₹58,280/- (₹47,000/- plus 24% HRA)
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Applied Biology/ Biochemistry/ Life Science OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.Sc./ M.Tech (Biotech) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable Experience: Experience in the area of sperm biology and microfluidics will be preferred.
Age Limit: 40 years
Duration: 3 months
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned post may download the application form from the website of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates, etc., along with one set of Xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending the walk-in interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time-scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible.
- If required, a written test in the subject area will be held to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted in the prescribed format, and applications without supportive documents asked for will be summarily rejected.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason, and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known should be provided.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The above post/s are filled-up purely on a contractual basis, and the candidate will have no right to claim any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIRRCH or continuation of their services in any other project.
- Candidates are required to be present at the venue on time, and the walk-in-written test/interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
- Please note that the Institute does not have residential facilities for contractual staff.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the website of ICMR-NIRRCH for any changes or additional information.
- Calculators, log tables, and communication devices like mobile phones, tablets, iPads, etc., are not allowed inside the examination/interview hall.
- The candidates attending the written test/interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
* This advertisement has been published on the Instruction of competent authority and due to exigency of project work.
Keywords: ICMR-NIRRCH, Applied Biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Job Posting. ICMR-NIRRCH Applied Biology Job – Biochem, Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook